CPL/IRSEP/MEP/IRMEP is a combination of modular training courses. Since you have completed the ATP theoretical exams, the required flight experience (100 hours as PIC), and the Night Training, you will begin directly with the flight training, consisting of the following modules:
- the Single Engine Instrument Rating IR/SP/SE,
- the Multi Engine Class Rating MEP and
- the Commercial Pilot License CPL(A).
- Private Pilot License (PPL) with Night Qualification (NIT) endorsed
- EASA Medical (class 1) Certificate
- Provide us the original EASA ATPL Theoretical Completion Certificate
- Have at least 150 hours flight time, of which at least 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command, including 50 hours cross country as Pilot-in-Command and one cross country trip 300 NM with two stops at aerodromes different from the base aerodrome.
The flight training course comprises of a total of 76 hrs. Of those 25 hrs are conducted on single engine piston airplanes (SEP), 13 hrs on multi engine piston airplanes (MEP) and 38 hrs on an FNPT II flight simulator, including 21 VFR hrs and 55IFR hrs. The flight training course commences with the Single Engine Instrument Rating (FNPT II: 35 hrs, SEP: 15 hrs), followed by the Multi Engine Class Rating (MEP: 6 hrs), the Commercial Pilot License (SEP: 10 hrs, MEP: 5 hrs) and is completed with the Multi Engine Instrument Rating (FNPT II: 3 hrs and MEP: 2 hrs).
The duration of the course can vary from 2 to 4 months depending on the student’s personal schedule. On average most students complete the course in 3 months.
Benjamin Garavel, First Officer at Pan Europeenne Air Service CPL/IRSEP/MEP/IRMEP
I passed my CPL IR/SEP IR/MEP and MCC with this school in only two months, and for a very good price with no surprises! I’d like to add a special mention to the team of Global Aviation SA which is really good, professional and where everybody makes you feel comfortable from the first day. At your first meeting with the responsible, you get a program and during all your training, you follow it strictly. I can also say the very positive point about the weather in Greece, because you can fly almost every day with its shining sun, and have a good training for crosswind landing ^^. Their fleet is available to fly everyday because they have a large number of aircrafts and fantastic simulators. I found a job only one month after my MCC and today I’m living my dream on a private jet at Flight Level 450 ! A big thanks to this school, to a very nice team and instructors, and really, don’t hesitate to choose this school, I recommend it with +++ !