CPL/IR/MEP is a combination of modular training courses.
- Duration: 3-5 Months
- Fee: € 24,000
CPL/IR/MEP is a combination of modular training courses. Since you have completed the ATP theoretical exams, the required flight experience (100 hours as PIC), and the Night Training, you will begin directly with the flight training, consisting of the following modules:
- the Multi Engine Class (MEP) Rating
- the Multi Engine Instrument (IR(A)/SP/ME) Rating including the PBN
- the Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Valid EASA Medical (class 1) Certificate
- Private Pilot License (PPL) with Night Qualification (NIT) endorsed
- EASA ATPL Theory Certificate
- Minimum of 160 hours flight time, of which at least 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command, including 60 hours cross country as Pilot-in-Command and one cross country trip of at least 300 NM with two stops at aerodromes different from the base.
The flight training course consists of 81 hrs. Of those 10 hrs are conducted on single engine piston airplanes (SEP), 26 hrs on multi engine piston airplanes (MEP) and 45 hrs on an FNPT II flight simulator, including 21 VFR hrs and 60 IFR hrs. The flight training course commences with the Multi Engine Class Rating (MEP: 6 hrs), followed by the Multi Engine Instrument Rating including the PBN (FNPT II: 45 hrs, MEP: 15 hrs), and is completed with the Commercial Pilot License (SEP: 10 hrs, MEP: 5 hrs).
The duration of the course can vary from 3 to 5 months. On average most students complete the course in 4 months.